Hilltop farmhouse with incredible views, heated pool and hot tub.
150 miles from NYC in Roxbury, NY.
Three bedrooms sleeps up to six guests.
Incredible views, heated saltwater pool, hot tub, primary suite with large soaking tub, close proximity to ski mountains.
Perched high on a hill with incredible views of the mountains, Canopy Hill House is an exceptional Airbnb in Roxbury, NY. The modern farmhouse exudes both tranquility and character, with thoughtful touches for guests like its noteworthy coffee setup, plus Made In and Melsen supplies in its remarkably beautiful kitchen. To help guests relax, bath salts and yoga mats are provided.
In winter, the home’s hilltop location makes the perfect sledding spot – or head to the actual slopes, in close proximity. Canopy Hill House is 10 minutes to Plattekill, 15 minutes to Belleayre, 30 minutes to Windham, and 40 minutes to Hunter. End a day at the slopes next to the wood-burning fireplace with a cocktail, then head outside to its 6-person cedar hot tub. In addition, a fire pit on the back side of the home is the perfect spot to watch sunset. For those who wish to unwind indoors, a deep tub is located in the home’s primary suite, complete with lavender bath salts.
During warmer months, enjoy the bounty of Roxbury’s bucolic landscape at the Pakakatan Farmers’ Market, hailed as the best in the region. Located in a historic round barn, the amazing Farmers’ Market not only has loads of fresh produce and foods, but also goods from local makers. (Market is open May through November; check their website for dates.) Other area attractions include:
- Hiking nearby at Bramley Mountain, Palmer Hill, Plattekill (seasonal), and West Kill’s Diamond Notch Falls (follow with a beer at West Kill Brewing!);
- Rent a kayak, canoe or stand up paddleboard at Susan’s Pleasant Pheasant Farm and explore Lake Wawaka;
- Bowling at 8-lane vintage alley The Ark Bowl & BBQ in Arkville, ten minutes from the house;
- Memorable breakfasts and lunches nearby include Folsom Point, Cafe Mornings, and Watershed;
- For dinner, check out The Fierce Grizzly, The Print House, or Oda Wine Garden.